Terms Of Service
Latest update - 12/04/2015
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must keep your username and password confidential.
- You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account including authorization by you to any third party individual who may use your account. Any unauthorized access to your account should be reported immediately.
- Trying to hack our system will result to account suspension.
- If your account is suspended and you are found in violation of these Terms of Service, all your balances will be forfeited and reset to zero. All referrals will be taken away.
- Conversations between you and our support are private. You are not allowed to publicly display them.
- The changing or removing a sponsor is not allowed.
- You can only request one payment at a time.
- All payments will be made via Perfectmoney in 10 business days. Minimum amount is €100.
- All purchases to Vincory are non-refundable.
- Vincory have the right to suspend your account at any time for any valid reason including, but not limited to disrespect of our Terms of Service.
- Vincory is not responsible for any tax payment for you. It's your responsibility to declare what you've received and pay your country's taxes.
- Vincory may without warning increase or decrease our prices. In the event that we decrease our pricing, Vincory will not offer a refund for the difference in pricing to any member who made a purchase at the higher price.
- Vincory reserves the right to alter the Terms of Service at any time, also reserves the right to cancel its services any time and without any notice and refund.
- In case of absence a certain product, we reserve the right to replace it with an other equivalent product.
- Support tickets are processed within 72 hours.
- The activity of your account will be closely monitored and recorded for quality and security purposes in order to provide you with better support and to act as an extra assurance against any misusage. Your account’s activity / data will not be freely shared with third parties under any circumstances and it will not be used in any other way nor to any other end.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs;
- To improve our website - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs;
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested;
- To administer a contest, promotion or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Vincory collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth.
- Most cookies are 'session cookies', meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session;
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our sites or services;
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control.
Vincory do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
HOW IT WORKS? |
TERMS OF SERVICE
vincory © 2015-2016